On Sunday, June 11, Doris Manuel was recognized for her 60 years service in the Church Nursery. An amazing milestone! Congratulations Doris!
At the closing luncheon of the St. Andrew’s Auxiliary of the Atlantic Mission Society, the President, Norma Ryan, presented Margaret Macdonald a life membership to the Atlantic Mission Society. Congratulations Margaret!
Bowling party Saturday, May 6, 7-9 pm, Woodside. First event to establish a new adult group for fellowship, recreation and discussion.
We look forward to your participation….please sign sheet in front lobby or call the church if you plan to attend. 902-469-4480.
- Do a regular backup of your files to an external drive, and when the drive is not in use please disconnect it from your computer
- Keep your anti-virus up-to-date
- If you are prompted to install something while you are on the Internet, please decline
- If you aren’t sure who sent you the email – or something doesn’t look quite right-don’t open it
- Don’t open an attachment to an email that was sent by someone you don’t know
- If you receive a pop-up that you can’t get out of while you are on the Internet, please feel free to shut down your computer by pushing the power button
Rodgers Infinity MS-243 – state of the art sound technology – authentic pipe organ sound in a digital organ.
- Organ was dedicated on St. Andrew’s Day, November 30, 2014
- 121 organ stops and 59 orchestral voices.
- 2 manuals with lighted drawknobs
- keyboard with Ivory Feel surface
- 6 Channel Stereo with 12 speakers
- quality hardwood veneer in light oak finish
- purchased from Aubrey Boone of Maritime Church Organs
- Organ Fund was in place for one year, ending November 30, 2014; the Session is very grateful to the congregation for the positive response to the appeal